Article Description Page Carousel
KEEPING YOU UPDATED ABOUT OUR LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS, INNOVATIONS, LAUNCHES & MORE
Putzmeister America facilities, office & factory, will continue operations to service your needs
Putzmeister America facilities, office & factory, will continue operations to service your needs. In response to the health crisis, Putzmeister America has taken actions to ensure the safety of employees and continues to monitor the situation daily. Currently, there will be no production or warehouse shut down; however, due to the dynamic nature of the health crisis, additional actions may be taken. We are working to protect our employees while still continuing to:
- Maximize the health and safety of our employees and their families
- Deliver the #1 customer experience in the industry
- Ensure the continuity and sustainability of our business
Specific areas of focus are as follows:
- Office & Non-production: Staff will primarily work remotely. Staff have been equipped to work from home and will be accessible through all normal avenues (PMA 800#, direct phone and email).
- Production Staff: Production personnel will be on a normal work schedule.
- Warehouse: Warehouse personnel will be on a normal work schedule. Parts orders will be fulfilled as usual. The supply chain environment is changing daily and PMA will address any specific delivery constraints at time of order.
- In-bound & outbound Shipments: Normal work schedule
- Field Service: Staff will be working on a modified, restricted travel schedule. Please contact the PMA 800# / Service hotline for further details if needed.
- Vendors signing at the front desk should send alternate personnel if the normal representative is ill. All visitors are asked to follow registration procedures to ensure proper documentation.
We have taken precautionary measures for production and supply staff to protect their health and well-being while fulfilling orders and meeting customer needs.
Thank you for your continued business.
Putzmeister America, Inc.